Friday, November 2, 2018

Halloween 2018

Hermoine Granger/Harry Potter and a Vikings star came to live at my house over Halloween this year. We carved up some pretty great pumpkins; Tippi and Bob even got in on the action! 

These two spitfires (the kids, not the pets) are growing by leaps and bounds and are keeping me on my toes. School is going well for both kids and they seem to be learning more and more each day! They are smart and confident and way cooler than I was at their ages. They could also not be more different from one another if they tried. Where Jack is cautious, Anna is willing to take chances. While Anna likes getting dirty, Jack keeps away from anything too gross (see pictures of pumpkin carving below as an example!). Both are intelligent, compassionate and polite (mostly)! 


 







l

Ryan and I are going through some life changes. He recently moved to an apartment down the street and the kids are splitting their time with us. Though incredibly sad at this time, we are hopeful that we will be able to reach a point where communication revolves around the kids and we are able to be civil, reasonable and kind. 

So, that's the life update as of this week. Who really knows when I will post again but my kids are cute, so there you have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment